About The Role:
Opportunities are currently available for Behavior Interventionists in
the Rutland County community (and surrounding areas) to provide one-on-one behavioral
interventions to individuals with an autism spectrum disorder and/or other
related disabilities. Behavior Interventionists also monitor the development of
children in the home, community and/or other settings, in addition to providing
What You Need to Succeed:
- High School diploma/Bachelor's degree required
(preferably in Human Services).
- Experience working with children with special needs
or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing
to travel between job sites within the greater Rutland area.
- General knowledge of community resources,
standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety
of human services settings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
What Makes You a Standout:
- 40 hours of training in applied behavior
analysis, including 3 hours of ASD specific training preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to learn and grow!
- Enjoy interacting with children, families and
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while
maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor.
- Skilled at thinking outside-the-box by providing
creative, playful and happy problem-solving.
- Structured and organized to support child's
CCN is an equal opportunity employer.