The Director of Community Rehabilitation and Treatment provides
strategic planning through identification, development, implementation,
evaluation and quality improvement of a comprehensive array of community mental
health services for adults suffering from severe mental illness. An emphasis
will be placed on the continuum of care and increased linkage between CRT and contracting
agencies specific to rehabilitation, recovery, and employment service
components. Additionally the CRT Director will
provide administrative and clinical oversight of staff, scheduling and
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or
other related field.
- LCMHC, LADC, LICSW, or licensure in field
through Vermont State required.
- Current with licensure requirements including
- Minimum of five (5) years prior experience with
mentally ill adults.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or
above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- Successful completion of a criminal history
background check after hire.
- Proven ability to demonstrate utilization of the
principles of recovery as well as a strong working knowledge of the integration
of mental health and substance abuse treatment.
- Ability to effectively supervise others in a
manner that is in-line with our agency values.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem
solving, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to appropriately
utilize supervision as needed.
- Proficient using computer and necessary software
as well as experience with navigating an Electronic Medical Record to complete
CCN is an equal opportunity employer.