$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
This position is
responsible for providing mental health crisis assessment, intervention and
brief treatment services to a diverse population of clients in crisis. In addition, the crisis clinician will provide
appropriate recommendations for care and linkage services for clients requiring
on-going treatment. The Crisis Clinician
functions as part of a multidisciplinary team at Rutland Regional Medical
- Provide assessment and intervention for clients
- Work in conjunction with internal and external staff to
provide assessment and appropriate level of intervention for clients in crisis and to assure
continuity of care from crisis through discharge to outpatient services.
- Provide mobile crisis contacts when necessary
and when clinically appropriate and as directed by supervisor.
- Assure full coverage provided for crisis team,
including weekends and holidays.
- Participate in clinical supervision and attends
all required staff meetings.
- Master's Degree in psychology, human
services, social work or related field is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
providing community services for people with at least 2 of the following: mental illness, substance abuse, and/or
serious emotional disorders.
- Licensed by the State of Vermont, or be
actively pursuing licensure preferred.
- QMHP certification preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organizational skills, and able to function autonomously in
- Ability to utilize computer-supported collaborative work
software, and have demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
and EMR software.
- Upon hire, successful completion of background screen.
- Must hold a valid drivers license with insurance requirements of the State of Vermont.
- Must be able to meet the post offer, pre-employment drug testing requirements of the Rutland Regional Medical Center program.
CCN is an equal opportunity employer.