Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early
childhood education Family Support
Specialists to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered
early childhood program. Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach
that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families
Specialists are responsible for:
- Recruitment and Registration for Children and
- Scheduling, Coordination, and Facilitation of Parent
- Meeting with the classroom team for Family
Conferencing to ensure coordinated family engagement strategies with children
and families in the classroom, home and community.
- Working with families to strengthen their
support networks and connections with other parents and community members who
can address families' strengths, interests, and challenges.
What's in it for YOU?
Sign On Bonus*
Referral Program - Earn Up to $1,800!
Generous Paid Time Off
Reimbursement and Discounts
Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services preferred
- Knowledge and experience with family-centered,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and
general PC applications.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or
above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history
background check after hire.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of
Head Start's COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health
Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community
Care Network's mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities,
individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.