Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early
childhood education Teacher Assistants
to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program.
Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and
engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
are responsible for:
- Assisting Lead Teachers with managing a
- Acting as the Teacher in Teacher's Absence
- Providing an effective learning environment
within the classroom with the focus on school readiness skills
- Collaborating with other staff to support each
individual child's needs.
What's in it for YOU?
Sign On Bonus*
Referral Program - Earn Up to $1,800!
Generous Paid Time Off
Reimbursement and Discounts
Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Per OHS requirement, must hold a valid Child
Development Associate (CDA) or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
(AA), or be enrolled in a program leading to a CDA or AA within 2 years of
employment start date.
- Previous experience working with children in a
classroom setting preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or
above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background
check after hire.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of
Head Start's COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health
Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community
Care Network's mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities,
individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.