Rutland County Head Start is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our comprehensive,
integrated, and family-centered early childhood program. Rutland County Head
Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in
partnership with the children and families we serve.
Assistants are responsible for:
- Preparing Correspondence
- Receiving Visitors and Children
- Maintaining Electronic and Manual Records
- Assisting with Parent Meetings and Events
- Answering and Screening Calls
What is Required
- High School Diploma or GED required, some
- At least 1 year' experience in an
administrative position, preferable in a not-for-profit work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong attention to detail and flexibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and
general PC applications.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or
above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history
background check after hire.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of
Head Start's COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health
Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community
Care Network's mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities,
individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.