About The Role:
We have a Therapeutic Case Manager position available in our Child & Family division. The successful candidate will provide oversight and case management services to children and families who suffer from emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges in order to facilitate safety, stability, and well-being. Provided services consist of therapeutic interventions that facilitate illness self-management, skill building, identification and the use of natural supports, and use of community resources. Services will be provided at the agency, home and community-based when necessary.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, social work or other relevant education.
- Valid Driver's License reliable transportation and current liability automobile insurance coverage.
- Successful completion of criminal history background check after hire.
- General knowledge of community resources, standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety of human services settings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What Makes You a Standout:
- Experience with case management, counseling, and/or crisis intervention preferred.
- Knowledge of computer operations and EHR software a plus.
- Experience working with individuals and/or families in crisis.
- Personable, motivated and passionate about your work.
- Enjoy interacting with children, adults, families and providers.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor.
- Ability to work as a team member within the agency and the community.
How We Help
- Career training and development.
- Supervision and clinical support.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Collaborative and engaging team meetings with direct supervision.
- Wellness Program.
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.