An exciting opportunity for a skilled provider is available on the Child
& Family Team. Position entails serving children across the developmental
span with their behavioral, emotional and social needs. This position would be
a good fit for an individual that enjoys a lot of diversity and stimulation in
a work day, with every day having new challenges. The provider spends mornings
in preschool environments teaching skills to and supporting children with
challenging behavior. Afternoons are spent teaching skills and supporting
children with intensive needs (age 6 to 18) in community based environments.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in psychology, child development or
- Applicants should have experience with children from age 3
- Supervision and cross teaming support is provided by two skilled
supervisors and teammates from two teams.
- Occasional work into early evening is
required for school age children.
- Use of personal car is required including transport
of clients (clean driving record required).
- Individual must be highly motivated
and self-directed with demonstrated record of efficiency and task
- Must possess knowledge of child development, including physical,
mental, emotional andcultural/ethnicity
- Effective verbal and written communication is a must.
management and organizational skills are critical.
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.