Do you have a passion for clients who are at risk of
hospitalization? At Community Care Network, we believe that the people we
serve are our first priority and our employees are our most valuable
resource. Come join our team!
The Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health
Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the
well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive,
innovative and collaborative human service. The CRT program provides comprehensive
services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses. The program
offers a wide range of options to help people remain integrated in their local
communities while building strategies to live more independent and satisfying
About The Role:
The Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of services,
provision of supportive counseling, evaluation and assessment of needs within
the living, learning and working requirements for assigned clients. The case manager maintains a close working
relationship with all members of the treatment team to ensure delivery of
comprehensive treatment in an efficient and expedient manner to clients.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in psychology,
human services, social work or related field.
- Valid Driver's License, clean record and current
auto insurance coverage.
- General knowledge of community resources,
standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety
of human services settings.
- Understanding of
the etiology and treatment of mental illness.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
What Makes You a Standout:
- Experience using an Electronic Medical Record
- Experience and ability to work with clients and
their families in community-based settings.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Personable, motivated and passionate about your
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while
maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor.
- Ability to work as a team member within the
agency and the community.
How We Help
- Comprehensive Health and Dental plan
- Medical Plan Stipend
- Retirement Savings Options (401K with employer match) or 403b
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance- 1.5 times annual salary plus $10,000
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Malpractice Insurance
- Generous Leave Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Reduced tuition at the Castleton University
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- VSAC Career & Education Wellness Program
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program (Qualifying Employer)
CCN is an equal opportunity employer.