The Emergency Services Clinician provides an opportunity to support
people in crisis connect with all resources to meet their treatment goals.
Become part of a multidisciplinary team of local community hospital, law
enforcement and community resources to support individuals experiencing a
crisis. An ideal candidate should have demonstrated skills in working with
varied populations such as adults, children and individuals living and dealing
with mental health and substance abuse problems. Skills required include
conducting risk assessments and diagnostic evaluation. We are seeking a professional
who desires a flexible work schedule.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, or Social
Work is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable
transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or
above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- 2-3 years' experience providing community
services for individuals suffering from mental illness, substance abuse, and/or
serious emotional disorders required.
- Successful completion of a criminal history
background check after hire.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Able to function autonomously in stressful
situations and make appropriate assessments in coordination with an on-call
- General knowledge of community resources,
standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety
of human services settings.
- Must demonstrate superior listening,
communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
within the agency and the community.
- Structured and organized to support those in
Sign-on Bonus structure:
- $500 at Hire
- $500 at 6 months
- $500 at 1 year
- $500 at 1.5 years of employment.
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.