The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all matters involving administration of human resources policies and processes throughout the Agency. This role will lead an innovative and comprehensive human resources team, including change management, talent recruitment, employee engagement, leadership and training development, benefits and compensation, and employee relations. As a trusted advisor, this leader must maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism; command respect; and constantly engage with the organization to improve communication, promote diversity and inclusion, and build great people and teams to serve the needs of our community, both internally and externally.
· Bachelor's degree; or similar work experience required
· 5 years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
· 3 years of experience in Employee Relations
· 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
· PHR/SPHR certification preferred
· Knowledge of EEO, ERISA, FLSA, ADA, ACA, State and Federal employment laws
· Best practices in:
o Compensation and benefits administration and design
o Compensation and wage structure
o Performance management
o Supporting diversity
o Organizational development
o HR administrative practices
o HR Information CommunicationCCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.