- Mix of 1st & 2nd Shift with rotating weekends available
- 3rd shift weekends available
The Community Care Network is
comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our
mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and
families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human
About The Role:
We have several Residential Recovery
Specialist positions available in our four bed, 24/7 residential facility for
adults who suffer from mental illness and/or crisis. The Residential Recovery
Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure therapeutic
environment at all times with an emphasis on high quality of services and
satisfaction of the clients served. Other duties include: conducting individual
and group support sessions, care coordination activities with a focus on
developing and maintaining independent coping, social and living skills as
outlined in their treatment plan. Additionally, the RRS may provide necessary
approved transportation and program related errands (either in agency or
What You Need to Succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in human services,
psychology, social work or other relevant education preferred.
- Valid Driver's License reliable
transportation and current liability automobile insurance coverage.
- Successful completion of criminal
history background check after hire.
- Prior experience in the provision of
mental health services is preferred, ideally with knowledge of risk
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
while maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor in crisis situations.
- General knowledge of community
resources, standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working
in a variety of human services settings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and
- Knowledge of computer operations and
EHR software a plus.
- Strong written and verbal
How We Help
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plan.
- Medical Plan Stipend.
- Retirement savings options with an employer
- Short and long term disability insurance - employer
- Life insurance – 1.5 times annual salary plus
- 10 paid holidays and Combined Time Off accrual
- Wellness Program.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Career/professional training and development
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- VSAC Career & Education Wellness program.
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Supervision and clinical support.
- Collaborative and engaging team meetings with
- Company sponsored events.
- Lots of smiles, laughs and support!
Community Care Network is an Equal